and Special Bulletins
Mutual funds provided through FundEX Investments Inc.
Tel: 905-389-3534 Fax: 905-389-0345 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Abbington Financial Group. Abbington is a registered trademark of Jeffrey Sindall, Abbington Financial Group.
Newsletters may contain announcements which are date sensitive or special offers which may expire without further notice. Issues in which all content is no longer valid have been removed.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line to receive notifications of updates to our website including Newsletters and Strategies. Email notifications are sent quarterly with occasional Special Bulletins in between.
This Newsletter Archive is provided for historical reference only. Please contact us before taking any action with respect to newsletter content.
NEWSLETTER CONTENTS Go to Page: 1 2
Winter 2015 • The Evolution of Regulation - What Really Matters: The Value of Advice
• Bond Funds - Why the High Returns Now?
• The Family Tax Cut
• CRA to Stop Issuing Cheques
• Registration of Tax Preparers Program - Update
• Critical Illness Insurance
Winter 2014 • New Administrative Assistant: Pamela Crechiola
• Free Wi-Fi at the office for clients
• Bond Funds - Why the Low Returns in 2013?
• Do You Have a Credit Rating? - A Widow’s Story
• Registration of Tax Preparers Program
• First Time Charitable Donors Super Credit
• Mortgage Insurance vs. Personal Life Insurance
Winter 2013 • Website is Live for Internet Explorer Users
• Abbington Insurance has been launched
• Minimize Your Mortgage Sweepstakes
• Mortgage Rates Remain Low
• Myths About Using a Mortgage Broker
• E-file Association of Canada – Annual Meeting
Summer 2012 • Mortgage Rate: 2.99%, 5 year fixed
• Changes to Mortgage Rules
• To Equity Mutual Fund Investors: I Feel Your Frustration!
• New FundEX “Statement of Disclosure” and “KYC Update” Forms
• E-file Association of Canada
Winter 2012 • A Change to Your FundEX Quarterly Portfolio Summary
• New FundEX Electronic Statement Delivery Option
• “Web Connect” Replaces “Investor Web”
• Credit Card Debt – A Serious Concern for Many
Autumn 2011 • Take Advantage of Low Fixed Mortgage Rates
• More about Greece and Europe
September 2011 (special) • How Would a Greek Default Affect My Investments?
• Near Zero Economic Growth: In Part Because of the Boomers
• Overcoming Sensationalist News Media Phrases
• Why Interest Rates Will Remain Low
Summer 2011 • Investors Dilemma – Version: Summer 2011
• Will Breaking Your Current Mortgage Save You Money?
Spring 2011 • New Office Phone & Internet Service
• Mortgages are Now Available
Summer 2010 • Canadian Financial Recovery Goes Sideways During Summer
• Share Prices of Canadian Banks Have Just About Recovered
• It’s a Boy – Again!
NEXT - PAGE 2 (older news)